Thursday 6 June 2013

Programs used

When creating my final piece I used mainly two programs. Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe Photoshop CS5.

Sony Vegas
I used this program to put all the final images together. This program also helped me edit the song down as well so I only had the pieces that I actually needed. Using this software it was also easy to add the wings behind the characters at the final moments of the video, to do this I simply had to 'mask' around the character and then put the wings behind them.
The reason I put green backgrounds on all my images is so I can use a tool called 'Chroma Key' which is basically a 'green screen' tool and give my images more creative backgrounds.


Adobe Photoshop CS5
I used this program to create all the images that I have drawn for my animation. The main tools that I used from this program are the pencil tool, blur tool and eraser.
The pencil tool was used to draw the images and also to put colour and detail into the drawings.
The blur tool was used to make the edges of the drawing look darker and this helped it stand out more.
The eraser tool was used to remove any mistakes I made.

For my drawings before colouring it took 3 layers and then after the colouring process I used about 9 layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment